1. Use Of The Site
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All orders and purchases made on the Site will also be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
3. Availability of the Site
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to minimize the periods during which access to the Site is restricted for these reasons.
4. Provision of Information
You must ensure that the details provided by you at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us of any change in your details immediately.
The Progressive Army will not sell, trade or make public your personal information, unless you designate otherwise. All personal information you provide will remain confidential. In addition, you always will have the option to edit the information provided to us or to have your personal information removed from our records.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, otherwise objectionable material;
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice;
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site; and
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out of or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
7. Express Newspapers’ Liability
The Site is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that the material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site;
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Site; and
- Inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements.
You agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
8. Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware in the United States. You agree that the Delaware court shall have exclusive jurisdiction but we may use another court if we choose.
You are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The comments and information contained on this web site do not constitute advice and you should not rely on any content on this web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. This content is not reviewed by the Progressive Army and does not necessarily reflect our opinions or policies. The Progressive Army excludes all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and the Progressive Army takes no responsibility for such material. The Progressive Army makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the content or any material or information that you transmit to other users of the site. The Progressive Army is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the site.
The Progressive Army does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this web site or the reliability of the access to this web site.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.